Friday, May 20, 2011

Stunning VVVegan Nail Polish!


















A girlfriend of mine just completed her internship as an aesthetician at a local organic/natural beauty spa and nail salon. I am no stranger to natural cosmetics, but I do tend to make myself scarce when confronted with them. From a personal standpoint and historical reputation standpoint, natural cosmetics simply don't hold a candle to the dirtier competition. UNTIL NOW! I was so delighted to find that her salon carried SPARitual nail color, a vegan, DBP, formaldehyde, and toluene free formula that applies like silk, lasts at least 2 weeks (chip free), and also comes in amazing colors (both matte and shimmer).


I am currently wearing 'Last Call' which i bought from her salon for $10 srp and I absolutely love it. Move over OPI, we've found your arch nemesis!


Paint those piggies!

No comments: