Friday, January 7, 2011

The SWANKIEST boots in all the land!!!

I am in L.O.V.E. with these boots... just as I have been for several years now. Being cheap, I find it hard enough to swallow $200 for a pair of jeans, much less $400 for shoes that are very seasonal to Central Texas. If I lived in a colder climate, these boots would have been in my closet YEARS ago.

The Frye Boot Company is known for it's quality ,and if you will get enough wear out of them, they are totally worth it.

The Paige Riding Boot is perfectly distressed, fits like a glove, and extremely versatile as they would be beautiful worn with dresses, leggings, or jeans. (god forbid short shorts, too)

In Austin they can be found @ Allen's Boots on Congress Avenue. Everyone else may find them online @ the Frye site!

Happy Shopping - go on, YOU DESERVE IT!

No comments: